We strive to attract and retain the best people in the industry and in doing so must encourage and promote an environment where everyone can fulfil their potential by providing them with opportunities to improve their skills, knowledge, and qualifications through our accreditations, training and apprenticeships.
Accreditation for R Benson and our employees help to build:
- Demonstrate competency and credibility
- Gives a sense of purpose and respect to all
Our business is based on these ideals and ensuring our standing is maintained we have core values that form the Company Policy in promoting this environment, which are:
- To respect work colleges, clients, and supply chains that assist us in the operation of our business.
- To provide equal opportunities for all.
- To offer training and development opportunities.
- To ensure a healthy and safe working environment and necessary training given.
- Manage the risk and ensure unethical behaviour is not practiced.
- Work to improve employee satisfaction.
We are passionate about trainees and apprentices being the new life of our company and sponsor our own apprentices and regularly participate in the local training and young persons schemes within the areas that we are working in. These schemes assist in the public’s awareness of our company presence in the local environment and more importantly brings employment opportunities for disadvantaged and vulnerable people.